As promised, more updates of K and I going crazy for Fall. 

I had a nice surprise this Thursday when K had planned a fun date night. He made home-made pizza and  saved our Netflix movie to watch together (p.s. it was A Bug's Life).

He also went out and got many more pumpkins and a carving kit and we went to town on those poor suckers. 

What follows is our blurry excitement: 


K shows those pumpkin guts who's boss. 


We have a small apartment but that doesn't mean we can't make big messes. 


No, you're not mistaken I am in fact wearing my Hatfield Family Reunion shirt. I think I will start wearing it more as I move closer to a name change. 


I got the big un. 


You will soon be a magical wizard Mr. Pumpkin.


Somebody forgot to pose with his own pumpkin. 




The finale. 

I am currently roasting some root vegetables and feeling more fall-ish than ever. 
Eat more Honeycrisp everybody! 


One Comment

  1. Man, that looks like so much fun. I can almost feel the pumpkin guts between my fingers. :)

    ReplyDelete