I'm going to steal an idea from my favorite blog www.ch-isforchandler.blogspot.com . I thought it was a great way to sum up a year. 

2010, in a way, was not at all what I expected. I graduated with a Master's, moved to a different (though familiar) city, got a new job and got engaged. Who knew all that was going to happen? Not me, and looking back it is almost difficult to put that all in a year.

However, in honor of that fact that such things have been happening and that through everything K has been my great joy and love I have gone through a bit of a blog title change here. So, take heed of our new name and address. 

Here has been our year. 

January: 

February: 

March: 

 April: 

 May: 

 June:

 July:

 August:

 September:

 October:

 November:

December: 


We have loved sharing the year with all of you. 2011 is quirking up to be just as eventful, although I only know one thing for sure. I get to marry a man who made my life this unexpected in all the best ways I never imagined. It is only going to get better, that is for sure. 



Leave a Reply