Hey everybody, K here!


First of all, I'd like to thank the Academy, and all the little people who made this possible... However, you've outdone yourself this time, Academy.  When R finally returned home from Tinseltown, she had apparently accepted an Oscar on my behalf! AWESOME! ...However, it appears I won an Oscar for BEST HUSBAND, something I haven't even become yet!  R was apparently very short and to the point in her acceptance speech, and the audience seemed to appreciate that with claps, smiles, and gentle outtro music... not even skipping a beat I'd been awarded an Oscar for something I am not!  I hate to expose the academy in this way, but I love little Oscar and he's going in the trophy case now.   THANKS!



In other news, I recently found out that R couldn't remember the last time she had an Easter basket.  I love baskets of candy and presents, so I decided that we would celebrate Easter for the sake of having a basketfuls of presents and candy! Yay!


When I was home sick last week, we rented Lego Harry Potter years 1-4 on Wii, and R loved it.  She admitted it was the first video game she's actually really enjoyed playing (Sorry Mario Kart, looks like you were living a lie this whole time.)  Anyway, I knew this had to be the centerpiece for R's basket.  I then found an actual Harry Potter Lego set, and threw that in among some candy, knowing the display on R's work desk could use another geeky, dorky trinket.
Jim Halpert Bobble-head, and Battlestar Frak mug... Meet Lego Harry Potter, Dobby and Lucius Malfoy

Yes, R may have gotten her basket early this year, but she's coming home every day this week to find several candy-filled eggs hidden all over the apartment by what must be some terrifying gigantic bunny.  It's the only explanation I can think of...
HAPPY EASTER!


One Comment

  1. If I saw that thing, I would kick it in the groin and run! ...then go find my eggs:)

    Love the post!

    ReplyDelete