I'm getting tired of this wishy-washyness. Let just agree that is can be Spring now. 

....and then it randomly snowed. 


You can't really tell from this picture (the awesome view at work, this isn't even my window because I don't get to sit by one). 

We are just counting down the hours for San Francisco because a little vacation sounds great right now. Plus I get to learn some interesting stuff about Translation Bioinformatics beforehand. 

Ok BB this one is for you. 

1. We got Alcatraz a new home. This is almost entirely because K felt guilty when BB pointed out he was too big for his "terrarium" haha 

 He is so happy now! 

Also, I made a delicious salad out of the Farro that BB gave me before she left

with Farro, cucumber, tomatoes, cilantro, goat cheese and avocado with a lime vinaigrette. 

I had no idea what it was but am now a fan of  it.

 


Leave a Reply