So I've been encouraged to continue to blog, despite the fact that K has a new blog that has much better photos than my terrible little cell phone photos:) Since I'm still in charge of chronically the every day for us, however, I'll carry on. 

We've been welcoming in Summer like a crazy circus. Things have been shaking up and we officially have a place to move to and some interesting job stuff on the horizon. We'll be moving in July sooo if you've got extra boxes and live in KC, save them for us? 

While we will miss our neighborhood, we are moving to a small house (just renting) which will give us a little more room and some more freedom to do things like entertain and host guests and cook outside:) 

It is going to be pretty difficult to not just buy up a bunch of stuff, however, our bank account will keep us in check and in the mean time we will do what we always do: Dream big and buy nothing:) 

Here are some shots of K being cute while we dream shop for couches.




 In terms of fun things we have been doing you can check out the aforementioned K's blog for an update on our water activities, but we also rode the Tour de Brew lately. While I don't feel like I learned as much as I should have about the historical sites, we had a ton of fun with CD and it was a perfect day for the ride.




The after party was at Knukleheads which was great to see and we hope to go back someday, maybe we will commandeer a motorcycle friend to go with us for cred:) 

I'm sure we'll have many more rides this summer as we get ready BikeMS in September. K and CD are leading the front on a team this year so it should be pretty involved and extra fun. I'm sure you'll all see our annoying please donate links soon:) 


Upcoming things: We are volunteering this Wednesday  which should be fun in you're in the area and in to biking:) There is a camping trip planned for this weekend that we are stoked about and we are Dj'ing a friend's wedding coming up in June which should be fun. I'll try to keep things updated between K's blog and this one to keep track of this whirlwind summer. Cheerio


2 Comments

  1. Yay for continuing to blog! I'm happy to hear from you, sis. Thanks for sharing all these pics. I know the quality vs. convenience trade-off is hard to navigate re: cameras in phones, but I'd much rather have more updates. The brew tour pic is particularly adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I love to see pictures of everything. Looks like your summer is off to a great start.

    ReplyDelete