Well this post got slightly delayed, as today is the first day of our thaw. But srlsy folks, I'm feeling done with all this.




Thankfully it has meant a lot of time with this dude. We have still be hermit-ing it up in here, but I think we've worn ourselves out with that and are ready for some spring time fun.



We are hoping to get in a nice bike ride this weekend and tonight we are off to see The Great and Powerful Oz at Union Station and I'm really excited. I don't care much how good the movie is, but the effects should be pretty amazing and I love a good date night with my husband. 

There will also be some sushi making with BB and GB so we'll see if we can't mess that up too much.


One Comment

  1. Girl, I *feel you* on being sick of snow. I guess this is what we get after last year's snow drought. It finally stopped here, after snowing solidly for two days. At least it wasn't cold enough for all of it to stick. Have fun with your sushi making!

    ReplyDelete