So much snow. Now we are battening down for a second round. With 12" the first time and 8-17' predicted this time, it feels like the g-d'ed North up in here. 

Blerg to the weather and on to updates.


We did go bowling, as promised. I was an old lady and pulled my groin on like...frame 2. I know, how sad am I. However, I did play all three games. K won by a landslide. 


While exercise this winter has been pathetic, other than all the snow I've been shoveling, we do get out when we can and we took a little run in the snow. Urg, this weather really puts me back on my C25K program, but I'll plug away in the Spring days to come. 


Soup is still on the menu, obvi. Spicy Thai Coconut soup. 


Beatles rockband was fun with BB and G after braving the snowy roads. K is happy to have some other rock band enthusiasts. 



We finally did a neighbor dinner with MLM and DLM. DLM is a wonderful cook and we feasted on brussel sprout frittas, stuffed chicken breasts and butter lettuce salad with tarragon  Then DLM went on to dominate in Scrabble. One...two...punch. 


I finally finished the project we were supposed to do in our craft weekend. Win! These were pretty darn easy, although I did have to sew them more than the tutorial said to, but I didn't care. If you're interested, this is it.  





 We got to briefly see the cutie-pie kiddos. K is working on some real pictures because Miss Nithi had her first Indian dance performance and she was wonderful, so I want to wait for the real pictures to do them justin. In the mean time, here is the adorable Sam. 


One Comment

  1. Love the Sam pics! What a cutie butt. Your pillows look great, too! Hope the snow melts away quickly; it looks like the forecast is favorable for that!

    ReplyDelete