Yesterday I was just dog tired. I am unsure why since we only stayed up till *gasp* 11 p.m. on Sunday after a Superbowl party. 

 
But after I got home (hungry of course, because if you let yourself eat crab dip at work you also skip lunch and then you're super hungry...sigh). Also my calves have been killing me because I, somewhat pathetically, did some Insanity workout with K on Sunday and now I can barely walk.

I prompty snapped at my husband for not sleeping enough for his afternoon nap, trying to order him to go back to sleep.  That K, speaking my crazy language, told me that in fact, I am the one who needed a nap. Then I broke down into one of those weird giggle fits that makes me laugh so hard I'm crying and I can't breathe. It was like I was eight and my sister and I had been sent to bed while it was still light out in July all over again. 

Then this wonderful husband of mine promptly put me to bed, went and cooked a breakfast for dinner and brought it to me.



I spent the entire night just hanging around with him in bed, laughing and looking up weird things online, watching 30 rock and leaving our friends funny voice mail messages. 



I'm either having a mental break down or my life is great. I'm ok with it being both. I promise mostly we have a totally nutrious dinner and do productive things like make a menu for the week and do laundry and all the other grown up things. 

Sometimes you just have to say whatever. There is still a bottle of syrup next to my nightstand. 


2 Comments