K turns 24 in a week and we got our celebrate on, as we usually do, with multiple festivities. 

First, he insisted on getting his present as soon as he woke up, hence the picture of me in my general bed repose (yes, I realize I may have a problem, but my laptop and I have a serious relationship) 


Then we got to go to K's restaurant of choice, the meat place. Once he found out what Fogo de Chao was all about he requested a birthday dinner there, so we've been planning for the trip for several months. We generously received sponsorship and got to partake of the deliciousness with our lovely relatives LP and JP. 


Yep, we're pretty cute. It was a fantastic night and lived up to K's dream of what a true meat palace should be. 

We also got to celebrate the good news (I got a job!) yesterday with a matinee and a visit to LP's to play with Nithi. We saw Inception, which I thought was very cool and loved Marion Cotillard in not to mention  being blown away by the special effects. Then commenced some horsing around with Nithi. 







I love my family. 



3 Comments

  1. Meat palace!!

    You and Kyle look super fantastic all dressed up for your date with meat.

    :)

    What what his prezzie?

    PS That bottom picture is the best ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys look super cute! Say hi to K for me. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Rachel you are a lucky girl. Everything's going your way and you deserve it :-). I want to go to that restaurant when I come to visit after the Hatfield Reunion. Love forever and always NeeNee.

    ReplyDelete