It is so freaking hot, I think we can all agree. However, K and I have been having tons of fun despite the heat. I spent a long time on a work trip, the highlight of which was finding this in the Skymall catalog. Needless to say it was SOO tempting to snatch it up for K's impending birthday....but I didn't. 



We celebrated my Mom's birthday with a fun day at the pool, went to another pool with K's work friends and had a very fun "4th of July" party with some of my work friends. All in all, a very busy weekend. Unfortunately, the only thing I took (cellphone) pictures of was our night at Shakespeare in the Park. This year's production of Macbeth was well done, and we got a good spot by getting there early and spending the time on some cold beer and Uno. 


K partakes of the strawberries and carrots we brought :)  


The set. 


The new family cooler, as K took every opportunity to mention:) He was the proud owner of this, our first cooler. 


The crowd soaks in the sun. 



Sandwiches! K style (meaning, no condiments) 


We had fun on our extended weekend and are looking forward to some more fun at the lake for K's b-day soon. 

No new wedding news, except that we'll be spending the month trying to finalize everything so I don't have to have any more wedding nightmares. 


One Comment

  1. Ooh, I miss Shakespeare in the park! What does K have against condiments??

    ReplyDelete