Sometimes I have a hard week, like last week. A hard week includes me being whiny and clingy and not very excited to go to work. Those times my wonderful husband agrees to take me out to sushi, which he doesn't really like, because my lovely friend BB is in India. It was delicious and did quench my need for a date. K was even excited to try an Alligator roll. Basically my husband is amazing and way too nice to me.


 K got what he wanted last week as well as he found Chocolate Ale after a large morning search. SunFresh followed through and sold him four bottles, one of which we got to drink. It was yummy, potent, and fun to be in on the search.



By the weekend everything was happy though and we had a great SuperBowl party, naturally I don't have any pictures of it. I made some amazing chili though, which included chipotles in adobo sauce, a mild dark beer, unsweetened chocolate and smoked sun-dried tomatoes. It was delicious as was all the other food our good-natured, cramped guests brought:) I can borrow one picture from SW, which show cases the window crayons we bought for Miss Nithi to use and which K of course used more. 



We are looking forward to a V-day date at Em Chamas this week, hope you have a happy one too:)


2 Comments

  1. Your husband does sound like a winner...even if he looks like a crazed mountain man. ;)

    Missed out on all the Super Bowl action this year, but I can totally imagine you putting on an awesome party!

    What was wrong with Lydia that she needed a hot pack?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sushi looks damn good, that is one thing I am definitely craving despite all the tasty Indian food.

    ReplyDelete