This weekend was full of fun and nothing particularly awesome. I love those weekends. 

Unremarkable but wonderful things that happen in my life. 

I made my husband breakfast in bed and we watched 30 Rock after we woke up at about 9. 

 We spent the delicious weather walking around on the plaza. It has been a while since we've been out there and we didn't blow alot of money, then used a Groupon for lunch and sampled some delicious beer. It felt like the old days when we had nothing to do but just walk around and not spend money:) 

 We got to visit with little S, who is getting cuter by the second and has really started showing his giggly, happy little personality.

 K is glad he is getting more substantial as he no longer feels like he might accidently break the baby:) 

Not pictured, we spent the night huddled up while I cooked beef stew and drank mulled wine.


Another step on our journey to not spending money happened when we did NOT buy an Ipad. This was good news as we are really going to try to take advantage of a trip to AU to see the parents next year and that means moolah. My excellent sister and her husband swooped in and solved K's problem by offering up an HTC tablet, and K loves it! It fulfills all his tablet needs. 

Thanks family! 

This morning I had to scrape my car, and while I am loathe for that activity to continue, I am kind of psyched for cold weather. Luckily, we chose excellent activities to match the weather as this will be a long week of cheap movies at the Alamo grand reopening with friends.  We'll also be getting ready for Thanksgiving and a big trip to Boulder next week. Hurrah!


One Comment

  1. You know how to do Saturday up right! Love the pic of you and Sam!

    ReplyDelete