Let me clarify this. I didn't really start liking sports. But I did start liking watching Sporting KC soccer. 

The boys were nice enough to let me come to their man date at The Gaf. We did lose, but it was still really fun and a pretty exciting game toward the second half. 

 Fish and chips were eaten....ya know in the girl way where I give all my fries to K and pick the breading off the fish. What? Some of us have some love weight to lose. 

 C taught me to use the low light setting on my phone. 

 We communed with our community. 

This is before C started pouting about our loss. 

Who knew, I totally cared about this game for at least an hour.


One Comment

  1. Well done! I'm working on caring about sports here in AU, since it's a very sports-mad country. ( I still haven't managed to care about a match for a whole hour.)

    ReplyDelete