For some reason weekends feel more relaxing if we don't have planned things to do...even if we end up doing just as much as we normally plan to do. 

This is what this weekend was like. 

We had an unplanned awesome time Friday night with C on his lonesome. 


 Haus is delicious AND we had a groupon = winning.




We watched Brave Little Toaster and Duck Tales, in case you didn't catch my live tweeting of the event. 

I love these boys and how much they love each other:) 

We also had a lovely Saturday avoiding our house while the pipes were worked on. We saw Wreck it Ralph and loved it. I'm not afraid to admit we both cried....what? 

I got to take a nap, chat with my family AND go out to another free dinner (hello gift cards, in fact, we had a free weekend all weekend except for groceries at Costco). 

Sunday I got to have dinner with my sis LP for her birthday, delicious sushi. I didn't take any pictures but is was lovely. A far cry for the balloon living room of our childhood but everyone grows up:) 

Other random things: 

You know how some people are great photographers and have expensive equipment and an eye for style and are always making style boards and what not? 

Ya, you do. You spend time online just like me. 

Anyway, here is my version. 

Yeah, that is me taking a picture of myself in the public restroom at work. This was because my fabulous friend from LA sent me her cute outfit and I said, I did Fall today too! 

Caption "So what, I can dress up flannel, cause I'm bold!" 

Sorry I'm not style inspiring everyone. Thank you all for being interesting on the internets so I can pin your stuff:) 

Also, No Shave November is upon us. This is my least favorite time of year. I love my husband and his beard and I highly detest scratchy two day "stubble". I have very sensitive skin. 

 So desperate I tried to convince him to just keep a mustache at least. 


Boo to this whole process. He is still cute though huh? 

It freaks me out because he looks like the teenager I was "friends" with from down the street again. 
Thank goodness he is the manliest though and his beard grows super fast. 
 
 


2 Comments

  1. Ooh, I love the dressed-up plaid! Very Minnesota. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those last two pictures look like 2 different people.. Though Kyle rocks the hipster stache pretty well!

    ReplyDelete