Some nights you decide to go out at 10 for adventures in the rain. 

Last night was one of those nights. K and I have adventures pretty much any time we get to hang out. Now Indiana Jones, do not fear for your franchise, these are not what you might consider swashbuckling or other awe-inspiring adjectives. 

We just have fun with even the littlest thing. Like K taking me to another new American experience-Steak and Shake. 





Was I brave enough to eat the food? Sort of. K ordered food and I tried a bite of each thing. 




Yep, that is something called a Frisco melt, which I am pretty sure is a grilled cheese sandwich with a burger pattie and thousand island dressing...

Don't worry though, the tale of R&K and the late night diner has a happy ending. 







We were still just totally stoked to be hanging out together. 

You never know how good Fridays are until you get back to working 40-50 hours a week. 


3 Comments

  1. Wait, there was no shake in your Steak & Shake experience? For shame!

    ;)

    You guys are adorable, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha oh there was, Kyle got a giant butterfinger shake, that is what I am taking a bite of in the food picture:) But I went ahead and didn't get one as I had already had dinner:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pictures K takes of you, always capturing your cutie-patootie expressions.

    ReplyDelete