My Birthday Weekend was a smash. I have work to do tonight, so it will mostly be pictures but they are fairly self explanatory. I love my wonderful friends and family and thank many for coming such a long way to celebrate with me in KC.









I had some deliciousness at D'Bronx with the above shown and the Man Behind The Counter gave me free pie because it was my birthday. We also had some home-brew at the Foundry and went back to McCoy's the next day for some lunch with the R's and their pup. 

Here is one of my excellent birthday present made by the lovely lady pictured above. Being the gracious girlfriend I am, K was made to model it for the blog:) 




My family was excellent and has contributed toward our dreams of taking a trip to Santa Fe over the holidays and we will be dutifully squirreling away our sponsorship. Thanks Everybody! 

Today we went sailing with my folks and it was a blast. I learned many nautical terms and got to "hike out" all the way horizontal to the water. Much Fun. 




Mom rigging the boat on a beautiful day. 




(isn't he handsome? I know, it is almost ridiculous) 




Our able-bodied skipper! 




Cruisin'







Great weekend, now back to work! 


2 Comments

  1. Bwahahaha, K looks like a mountain man-- that beard is out of control!! Heheh...

    But seriously, so happy that you had a great birthday weekend-- you deserve it, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete