I have been sadly remiss in my blogging duties but I have decided to forgive myself. I have a job, and this has been my hearts desire for several months. 

The job I got is challenging but also exciting, thus, I am very busy and trying to become important ;) 

Witness my very early morning scene as captured by an equally sleepy K 


I have work with international people, and when you cross the world you must make calls when multiple  timezones are available. Luckily, K gets up to have coffee and cereal with me in the mornings because other than that, we have limited time. You would think that we would have similar jobs, considering our specialities are so close to one another (COMS vs. Mass COM) but it turns out they are totally opposite as of now. 

We muster through though and have still found opportune nuggets of time for goofin off. 

For example: Karaoke night saw some rousing performances from me, K, our friends and even a Duet to "Sweet  Caroline" provided by yours truly and my love. 




Two of K's best buds at karaoke with us. Nothin like a dirty bar and a rowdy crowd to make for some fun singing. 

We also did one of my favorite activities: Costco! 




Hi: My name is Studly K and I will be your guide today. 




Please, no flash photography during the tour. 

We got memberships as soon as I got a job (which I had been planning as my numero uno activity for forever). We had to methodically go through the entire store (and periodically our cart to make sure we were not loading up on ridiculous items) to discover its riches. 

....Ok so really we mainly ate the samples and played with the toys. 




There were so many toys we wanted to nab for Nithi. Also, I could not help but imagine Halloween and Miss N as a monkey:) 




K made a strong bid for buying this bear in lieu of throw pillows for the couch, but despite its astonishing $30 price tag, it would really be like buying a roommate and we are a one bedroom household. 

All in all, we work, we play, we plan a trip to Santa Fe (that wasn't an intentional rhyme but if you've got it...) 


2 Comments

  1. Dang, girl, look at you all important with two laptops and an early morning conference call! This definitely makes you way more of a big kid than me. :)

    ReplyDelete