So my work is all secret and confidential but K's is all about visibility...it is the news after all. 

Since we not longer have schedules many days I head to the public library for an hour of reading after work and then meet him for lunch on his break. He lets me look at the all the cool techy stuff so I thought you'd like to check it out too:) 

(p.s. I took an entire series of awful, fuzzy pictures that were not properly lit, please excuse this and focus on the cuteness...get it.....focus ;)) 

This is the audio booth, one of his many skills at the station is running the audio board. 


Looks complicated huh? 


He is the master of this universe. 

Once again, the benefits of having physical skills to show off is that his work looks cool. 

Speaking of visiting, I got to babysit Miss Nithi the other night and did you know, they make teeny tiny robes? 



Cutest! She is such a little marshmallow in this outfit and I'm not going to lie, we laid down and watched some Curious George before bed and I thoroughly enjoyed cuddlin that roly poly. 

The fluffiness did not detract from her spirit though. 


She may look like a tame bunny rabbit but she is a wild hare at heart ;) 

So, I'm not my most loquacious after many hours of conference calls today but at least I provide pictures. 


3 Comments

  1. Bwahahah, that little nugget with her tongue out is cracking. me. up. !

    I love seeing K's work environs-- it does look cool and complicated. My friend recently showed me how to use the little console in his basement studio and even that was pretty thrilling. I can imagine how he might feel like master of the universe behind all that awesome equipment. :)

    Surely your work isn't so top secret we couldn't see a shot of the ol' cube?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pictures are always good! lol Your posts always give me a giggle... it's like having a conversation with you sitting right there! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. *GASP* WHAT is a blog counter and HOW do I get one?! I feel my blogger self esteem would greatly benefit from such a little ditty! =D lol

    ReplyDelete