Alright. We are going to start posting again. It has been a long hiatus of marriage and working and holidays but we will be back. Given that my parents are moving to Australia it is semi important that we have regular updates. Also I miss having a nice catalog of our life:) 

In the mean time: a taste of what has been going on since we left.......in August (whoops) as seen through the blurry confusion of pictures from my phone. That is always a good representation of your life right? Also, sorry folks but I don't have Instagram so instead of blurry AND cool they just look a little shitty. That is ok though because I really only want an Iphone so that I could get a Dr. Who cover for it, so it probably won't happen.

 K trys on clothes in a costume shop while looking for Halloween outfits.

 A Honeymoon Hat, beach baby.

MMmmmmmm Honeymoon food. 

I went to my first Chiefs game.

 The power went off and we were prepared with candles but not candle holders. We rock this grown-up stuff.

 We found the Darth Vader mask....BB happened to be wearing all black....it was meant to be.

K introduces Miss Nithi to Ghostbusters and she loves it. 

K makes peanut butter cookies in the Kitchen Aid from BB (and shaves his beard for No-Shave November, who is that guy?)

We got the cold weather clothes out of the box.

I made pies for family-free thanksgiving. 

I got to use my awesome immersion blender from K and J:) 


BB made a fantabulous turkey. 



Thanksgiving with friends. We had other Thanksgivings but none made it to the phone, sorry folks. 

 K finds the golden treasure of Costco, a 3 lb summer sausage.  He ate that beast folks.

  


We love our Something tree:) 

  

I win some kind of award for discovering these and helping K make them. 

  

 We got to take Miss Nithi to Christmas in the Park and Ice Cream! We ruled that day as Aunt and Uncle. (Also how cute is my husband!?)

 We opened presents, about 50% of which were from Etsy:) 

  
  K successfully got me with some decoy presents.

 

We bought a coffee table at Good Juju. Not only did we feel like we were cool, we also successfully bought a third thing for the apartment we've lived in for two years.  


  I cooked a lot, in keeping with getting fat over Christmas break. We were all "Bring it on Christmas chub!" Now we have to be all, "Lets swim until we die!" 

  

Yes, still cooking lots. Yay carbs.

Christmas crackers....and wine.

Frivolity was had by all (also see, more Christmases, no phone pictures)

K flew his present Milt the flying shark everywhere he could.


A modern family ;) 

  We catsat Oreos, we miss him a lot.


 BB brought back this crazy awesome cake from her homeland. Doberge cake (pronounced Dough-bash) 

We had an excellent New Year's, K with the LAN men and me with the ladies I love. On to another year and kickin' it husband and wife style (We love being married, just for an update).


2 Comments