If you asked me if I felt like someone who is 25 and has been married for a year I'd say no. 

But that is only because I had pretty unrealistic expectations of being a grown up. 
Old, boring, full of chores and keepings to the rules. 


I'm here to give you a different version, one that is entirely kept afloat by the best man on the planet.

From Lissa Clair Photos























Sure, we do a pretty bang up job with all the responsible stuff. We have a savings account and a 401K and we are almost debt free and we take vitamin supplements and are constantly starting a new exercise program.

However, I feel like those things are the footnotes to our marriage.

Mostly I am constantly in awe of how patient, fun-loving, enthusiastic, caring, compassionate, sympathetic, diligent, trustworthy, creative and all around amazing my husband is. He makes my life a life instead of a To Do list and for that I am eternally grateful and intensely excited about the years to come.

Happy 1 year anniversary K.  


2 Comments

  1. OH MY GAH... More mega photo posts please!! Love these. Also you look effing hot in that honeymoon pool pic. Let's take some group shots soon! (in or out of a pool)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want not to use the word "adorable" ... but I just can't stop myself.

    You guys are adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete