Last nigth was one of those nights that other people would find boring but is indicative of my awesome marriage. 

I came home, starving as usual, ate some almonds while lounging in bed waiting for K to fully wake up from his nap. 

We rolling around looking at the Wayside website and talking ourselves out of getting something furry because we are newly married people who need a furry thing to love but can't commit yet. 

I made him eat at least some vegetables for dinner and we gabbed about what "grumpy cat" would like while eating.

Then we went to Costco for approximately two and a half hours. 

We walked all the aisles and tried not to look too closely at things we really wanted. K wanted us to buy every toy because we have "a niece and a nephew" and he would like to fill our house with toys for them. 

Because K never tries to convince me NOT to buy things I came dangerously close to buying a sweater until I remembered that I had declared with conviction that I was done buying Fall clothes.

My sister called near the end and K was not even the least bit annoyed talked to her because I missed her and she just got back from Amsterdam and I asked all her advice about what multivitamins to get while he checked out our giant cart by himself. 

Driving home he put air in the tires, the indication for which I had been ignoring for a few days. 


We put our new flannel sheets on the bed and I declared that there is nothing better than what amounts to sleeping in giant pj pants. 

 It was an early night because as usual he convinced me to go to bed with him at 9:30. 

All those tiny things add up to the best husband ever. Our 1 year wedding anniversary is next week and even though we didn't do anything monumental that whole last year...we kind of did.

What an old people night, man did we have fun.





2 Comments

  1. You guys are absolutely the sweetest, coziest couple I know. :) Special thanks to Kyle for cart wrangling at Costco so I could chat with you for a bit about vitamins and being old. :) Love you both!

    ReplyDelete