A brief look at the Christmas Crazy that has been happening that I have managed to actually capture on my cellphone. It is such a whirlwind I never managed to get it all but we are very lucky to have so much to whirl around. 

 Sheila baking up a storm! 

 K took time out of wishing he were watching Batman to help out:) 

 Papa K and K :) 

 B and G being adorable. 

K, of course, got meat from B. 

 Tardis nerds unite! 

 Dad was the only one that got "Look at the camera" 

A beloved Uncle. 



 A monster hat *love* 




At the end of this, I always snuggle up to my furnace of a husband and have a little thankful thought about how I love our families but best of all I love the family we made. 



P.S. Last night was particularly amazing. We had accidentally fallen asleep at six after a full day of family visits. K continues to sleep while I woke back up and read until a reasonable bedtime. At about 9 p.m. he rolls over and, without actually waking up, proclaims "It's a Christmas Miracle!" What is? I asked. ".....Ice Cream.....Candy," that is all I got but I think it is safe to say K is pretty happy also.


Leave a Reply