Well we haven't signed anything but we are stoked about this new place. Because this is the internetz I won't be providing too many location details, but you can see the inside:) They haven't gotten it ready yet, but it still looks pretty darn good as far as we are concerned. 




Yay for vaulted ceilings and lots of windows. 



And a dining area, woo (trust me, hunting in the city, this is a plus a lot of places don't have)



Respectable kitchen. 



The bedroom has access to the porch also annnddd



A walk-in closet! 



The view from the porch:) Reminds me of home. 



You can't see them, but it has built in shelves around the corner. 



I'm excited! I hope it all works out ok. 


2 Comments

  1. This place looks nice! Gotta agree with Lydia though, the appliances look a little older so check all the burners, the oven, the dishwasher, does the fridge seem cold enough etc. It sure looks like you could have a happy little home here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for checking one big scary thing off your list! Slowly but surely....

    Mom and Lydia are being way more helpful, I'm just a cheerleader. ;)

    ReplyDelete