A Warning: The pictures and title of this post are misleading. 

We did in fact go to K-Ville and had glorious adventures...but in my fervor to make sure I had pictures, I left my battery in the charger. 

A brief recap: We visited the awesome bookstore that A&B live above/work at, the Vintage Book Shoppe. Cute and endearing. 

We also supped on the crazy ronzas at Pagliai's Pizza, partook of the the K-Ville institution that is Pancake City and make some delicious Monster Cookies. 

The men would also cry fie upon my head if I didn't mention that we watched "This Is It" one night after a night of Monopoly. I only saw 15 minutes before I feel asleep though. 

A big step for K was seeing  


He loved it a lot and I laughed quite a bit myself. He and B had a special bond during the viewing as they said goodbye to their tiny fictional plastic/polymer friends. 

Overall, we had lovely hosts and a barrel of fun in a tiny bucket of a city. 

Well the real pictures are from today, Father's Day. My Dad, who is decidedly awesome, competed in a triathlon event, which we missed because sometimes we are not good at judging times. We are definitely proud of him anyway and LP made him an awesome cake that I'm sure you can find out about. 

We also celebrated K's Dad with a lunch at Grinder's  which was wacky and fun. I had a slice of Bengal Tiger pizza, delicious if not seriously greasy. I am now motivated to check out the episode of Diner's Drive-In's and Dives which features this eatery. 

The pictures...as usual....are from today's festivities but pretty much mostly just of Nithi being cute as heck. 


My beautiful sister and I. 



"I send my Aji and Aunts into fits when I wear a sailor suit dress....Power people" 




Anybody want an Animal cracker? 















2 Comments

  1. Ok, having recovered from that little spasm, let me address your blog post in earnest. So A is Aloysius and B is Bianca, your superrich friends who live in the Hamptons but like to slum it in Kirksville, yes?

    Toy Story 3 was off.the.charts. I never in a million years would have guessed that the third in any serious would be so awesome, but I laughed like crazy. K called that s**t, for reals.

    Wish I could have been there to celebrate Daddy-o with you guys. :/ My comfort is that I can always depend on you and LP to make with the fun on these occasions. :)

    ReplyDelete