I want to tell you about my awesomely cool camera. It has been taking all the pictures you see on this here blog and right on the back it says "Shockproof and Waterproof" 

That sounds really cool right? Yeah, well you stick your brand new beautiful camera under water. 

Ok, so I was a little apprehensive and despite the fact that I got this last December I had not yet made the plunge. 

Today was the day. I found myself at LP's and we went swimming in their lovely saltwater pool. It is incredibly fun once you get over the initial shock of sticking an expensive piece of digital machinery under the WATER. Everyone at the pool saw me swimming around with it and thought I was bonkers, but what fun pictures:) 























4 Comments

  1. I LOVE how excited she is! These pictures look awesome, Rach, what a cool trick your camera does. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like everyone was having a blast. I don't think I've seen Nithya smile that much before :-) And the underwater pics are super! Did you take any video?

    ReplyDelete
  3. daddy: yes we did take some video, it does it just as perfectly, I can't believe how clear everything is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am way jealous of your underwater camera- i've wanted one for ages!

    p.s. the hunger games- i liked them, too and read them back to back by early afternoon. i can see why people get obsessed with them.

    ReplyDelete