I love our apartment. 
We love hanging around, watching the Big Labowski and eating popsicles in our apartment. 

We do a lot of rolling around on the living room floor because we don't have a futon, but that is also something we love. 

In other news, I finished an art project. I had these bamboo that used to hang over my bed in place of a headboard. Now I have a bed with a headboard a la K. So I did this to them 


Clearance bags of sea glass (2.99 X 2), a little fishing line and a hot glue gun. Ta da. We have vaulted ceilings that make our living room walls huge, and while I salivate over large, interesting, actual art pieces I am pretty happy with my modest effort for now:) 

Also, I love apartment therapy and I often enter in their contests for cool stuff. I won a gift certificate to canvaspop where they will print photos for you on canvas. 

We orded these 





They will make me pretty darn happy and with a gift certificate and cheap, DIY framing planned they did not cause us any financial hardship:) 

That is all from this happy home right now. 


2 Comments

  1. Wow, so cool that you won a contest! I'm always entering the thekitchn.com's little drawings and whatnot.

    I think your seaglass project turned out very cute-- just what I was picturing when you described it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a pretty homemade art piece! And the canvas art will look gorgeous, lucky you for winning! I love seeing apartment pictures :)

    ReplyDelete