Once again a beautiful Spring day found K and I in the park. We got a frisbee for the low low price of 2.99 at Target and proceeded to horse around. Since Frisbee is a kind of game, it was declared game day. 

Other Games Included: 

Show me your Broccoli



Climb the Tree 



and Make a Zoolander Face 



We had tons of fun and I am pretty sure I didn't get sunburnt, which is kinda fantastic






In other fantastic Spring news, I am in the groove again. I made some very delicious veggie and garlic herb tofu pasta and worked out last night and both made me feel whole again. I generally list Fall as my favorite season because I love the snuggliness that season inspires but I have to say I have forgotten how wonderful it is when it gets warm again. Abundance people! 




2 Comments

  1. A conversation with our sweet and wise sister Lydia last night finally got me off my duff to exercise this morning. Yay for two over-worked grad students doing what needs to be done. :)

    Love your delicious and healthy meal and I'm so glad to see you and Kyle out getting sunshine and fun. I'm trying to figure out a way to show you my broccoli.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I LOVE spring! As soon as warm weather hits I become instantly motivated to be active again... therefore (hopefully) shedding those "snuggly months" pounds... lol

    ReplyDelete