The First Weekend of my pseudo freedom has been awesomely crazy. So far it went: 

Wake up go to campus to teach, grade, turn in copies etc. 
Drive with K to Sister's and eat lunch and go to the park with Nithi 
Drive to LS to get delicious Mexican food with Dad
Drive to Southwest Blvd/Westport to hit the town with J&K-->crash on futon. 
Get up Today to make delicious breakfast burritos at the J&K residence and watch the boys build a computer on NewEgg-->Drive home and nap. 

Needless to say it was really fun to see so many people again and feel something like my old self again. I look forward to adding to the list of people I get to see again in the coming weeks as I emerge from hibernation. 

Pictures with Nithi: as usual the highlight of my posts 


A little apprehensive of the tall man with the red beard.



Mom and Daughter are mega cute 








Ok I have the cutest man ever 



I'm FRREEE 



The K Effect: Nithi couldn't stay apprehensive for long and eventually was smitten with K 





Woo, what a fun weekend and it isn't even over yet! 


3 Comments

  1. I would like to humbly request the someone put some books on that child's head because she is growing up WAY. TOO. QUICKLY.!!!

    But Rach, I'm super excited for you to be having so much fun with everyone. You deserve it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, my initials didn't even make the post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummmm that was an accident, I meant J and K's but K and L just comes naturally to me as it is both of the K's initials

    Sorry J, you're in there now

    ReplyDelete