First, lest I confuse people, I am not done with my Thesis. 

However, the chunk of my writing is done. The process goes: I defend my thesis to my committee, they tell me what corrections to do, then I actually submit it. 

However, I have the draft going to my committee tomorrow and that is a big deal. 


Ta Da! A copy goes in each of my committee member's boxes, they read it, I defend it next Friday. 

Also, I would like to show you just how much graduate school hates trees. Here is a visual of just the drafts that got printed (many were e-mailed to my advisor and "drafts" do not include the 90 articles in my data set or any of my sources that I had to print myself) 



Sorry Trees. 

So, you are nearing the end of my thesis updates, isn't that the REALLY exciting part? 

Also, for your enjoyment and since I have no other news, I present a photo essay done over one of my hours of continuous writing sessions 



10 a.m. in my office before teaching 



6 p.m. at my kitchen table 



1 a.m. at the table 



8 a.m. at my table, no longer making sense 

The End. Also, just to make sure you know I don't think I'm so special, I am one of four M.A. students that are defending this semester, and most of them are mega more rockstarish 


2 Comments

  1. Mega more rockstarish?

    Impossible!

    YOU ROCK

    ReplyDelete
  2. GIIRRRLLL!!! I am so stoked that you are one step closer to the defense. Since you live in bizarro world, I guess that's not the end of the line and they will torture you with more writing, but STILL! Hope you did a little happy dance when you unloaded those drafts on your lucky committee members. :) w00t!

    ReplyDelete