This weekend began the Spring Frenzy. The craziness of what is to come until K and I have a somewhat stable arrangement with one job each, in the same city and one apartment. Until then, everyone is getting married there is the school year to finish, and K still works in two different cities. 

We started off the weekend by getting my first snow cone at a local snow cone stand. It was delicious and had something called Sno Cream on it, which was both delicious and entertaining (yep, we are twelve year olds). 



Then we had some quality time with A & B in Lee's Summit with board games and some skunky beer from the never-used beer fridge (oops). 

Then we had a fun trip to St. Louis to see an old college room mate get married with J & K. Those are some fun roadtrippers and we saw everyone I love from college. Fun Times. 








A stop in Columbia on the way home let K time travel back to high school with all his dude guys. 

Finally, we ate fruits and veggies and watched some quality movies on K's new monitor that he is pretty fond of. This included Space Jam, because apparently that is a movie you can get a craving for and you just have to respect that. 




It was enjoyable and there will be many other busy, exhilarating times  to come until June. 

On an unrelated note, the only way I can successfully cook non-mutant eggs is if I am watching something on TeeVee. Otherwise I do not have the patience. The End. 


3 Comments

  1. LOL love it. About the eggs, I totally understand. I had to learn the patience of letting them sit and cook and get "fluffy." =) LOVE road trips and LOVE weddings. Sounds like you guys had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sno Cream, WTF? I feel so far behind the times. I just don't know *what* kids these days are eating.

    Glad you had fun on the trek to St. Looey. The people you're with totally make or break a wedding, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Space Jam... my husband is a huge fan, too. Ridiculously so.

    ReplyDelete