Welcome to my sanity break. 
After days of e-mails and doodle.com events, I have a thesis defense date. April 16th at 2 pm. Now, this doesn't mean I'll be done, because I will have to do corrections (hopefully not very many), but it will mean I will be tantalizingly near. 

The next three weeks are marathon writing weeks 30-50 pages in 2-3 days so far. I am one lonely but productive writer. I gotta say I miss the brief period of time when I had an adorable host. Witness the lunch (yes, he buys veggie chicken tenders) K made me during coding. 


If you can't understand how cute that is, I don't wanna be your friend anymore. 
Now I'm back to eating the last of the cheerios from the box followed by half a jar of pickles. 



Also, I may be using kleenex...because I'm out of toilet paper. 



So...maybe I should have run to the store instead of doing this post...but coffee seemed more important and I'm not out of that. 

Now for your sanity break from my thesis updates that nobody cares about. Have a (woefully unedited) Nithya Video 








2 Comments

  1. OH MY GOLLY> Total win.

    I went like 4 days without tp last time.

    We may be smart girls, but that doesn't me we're always thinking. Also, you better schedule one of those breaks for this weekend because Imma be up in yo' hood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting your defense scheduled! I know it's not the end of the line, but it's still a significant hurdle that you're about to leap like a gazelle. :)

    Seriously, you would not believe that a grown woman would react the way I did to that Nithya video. What with the clapping, and the squealing, and the bouncing around, and the crying...you'd have thought I was having some kind of cuteness-induced seizure.

    I love you so much and thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete