The Project:

I am not finding an outlet recently, I feel like I live in my own little world and that is worrisome because my little world is changing pretty rapidly.

The Things at the Top of my List

#1 Graduating with an M.A--> oh yeah, that is coming up in a couple months

#2 Finding an apartment --> I'm gonna live with a boy, that is a big deal.

#3 Finding a job --> what do I do after school?

These are the most pressing problems, all of which seem to be happening at the same time. Also, everyone I know is getting married, I am trying to teach at the same time and while an hour may not seem like a long time to be between you and your love...chances are if you think that you already get to live with that person so that isn't really fair.

Did I mention this boy I know works something like 90 very odd and inconvenient hours? Did I mention that getting an M.A. includes writing a thesis this semester? 

This ends the pressing questions section. 

Now lets talk with our eyes about all the wonderful things that are happening right  now.



Stay Tuned 



2 Comments

  1. What to do after school? Have milk and cookies of course ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I got a picture too! <3

    ReplyDelete