The thesis deadlines are upon me. I spent much of my break coding and now with tons of data I will be writing my patootie off, trying to get chapters to my advisor so she can get them back to me so I can get them to my committee members so that they can allow me to defend it to them so they can make comments and I can revise them and submit my thesis. It is a process people. 

I am working on tentatively scheduling a defense date in the first two weeks of April. Until that time I will be writing writing writing like I've never written before and will hopefully get that much closer to graduating. I am sorry if I ignore you during this time. 

Just to update: My stresses have changed from this: 


packing up and moving out all the time as K and I shuffle time together. Sadly, there will be no time together for a while so my stresses have moved on to almost exclusively this: 





Wish me luck. 


5 Comments

  1. LUCK! Mountains of LUCK!

    “Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.” Seneca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you don't need luck. You're all over this stuff! Why so early for the defense-- I feel like I'm missing something about the timeline. You want to have your revisions in before graduation in May, I guess? Regardless, I have *complete* faith in you. Sorry that you won't get time with your boy, but it'll make your reunion that much sweeter. :) Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just keep swimming, just keep swimming... =) You can do it girl! You've always been one to perform well under pressure.

    As for you and sir, I agree with Miss Laura Anne... As one extremely experienced in the life of long distance myself I agree that though it is difficult, 'distance makes the heart grow fonder!' =)

    You can do it!!! =) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lou: the deadline for everything to be turned in is April 28th, and I have to schedule the defense at least one week before that, and I have to tell the office about my defense date at least two weeks in advance...soooo like Now. Isn't that sucky how they basically cheat you out of half a semester? Because they do.

    Whitney: Thanks for the encouraging words and for the Dori now singing in my head:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are super. And wonderful. And brilliant. And soon to be champion of a Masters degree. YOU CAN DO IT!!

    ReplyDelete